Barry Crane has featured in a couple of club squads which is pleasing to see as he is coming back from a pre-season injury.
Dan Bartrum continues to be side lined with his injury which is looking like weeks rather tha days before he is ready.
Keeper Lee Gillary is a big miss after turning his ankle in a five-a-side. Lee is still limping around on crutches and looks like not being ready until at least mid September.
Jordan Barrett has a scan on Monday 15th to determine the extent of his injury and we all have our fingers crossed that he can make a return sooner rather than later as he looks like being an important part of the young revolution taking place with the Reserves. Jordon won't take any chances on his leg injury as he is only 17 and is in the position he is now because he tried to come back too early before from a fracture.
Scott George and Lee George are gradually making their way back to full fitness after similar ankle injuries they got at the end of last Season.
We wish all the lads a speedy recovery.
· Below are the iems put together by Lee Bennett and to be inforced by the players. All money collected goes to team welfare. i.e A night out!
Up to 5 minutes late. £1
· Over 5 minutes late. £2
· Not helping with the goals pre/post match £2
· Mobile phone going off during team talk. £1
· Yellow card for descent. £3
· Red card for descent. £5
· Not going to the pub after the match. £1
This feature is currently in development but will be available soon.